Presenting Company Criteria
This list defines the basic criteria a company must meet to be considered as a presenting company to OSEA Angel Investors. The presenting company is given 15 minutes during a screening meeting, to conduct their presentation including Q&A. Once a company is approved to present, they must complete a presenting company application before a screening spot can be scheduled. OSEA Angel Investors is an angel investment group that introduces start up opportunities to our members. We are not a fund nor do we guarantee funding or interest from our membership.
- Business Sector and Differentiator – Is the company in a sector that is of interest to OSEA Angel Investors (we are industry agnostic), possess disruptive technology, has a high barrier of entry, has demonstrated a go to market strategy and has established and measured metrics to track growth.
- Business Model - Must have a proven business model and in growing MRR (monthly recurring revenue).
- Team – Leadership with relevant background, key alliance partners and industry advisors. Founder must have built, scaled and sold a business.
- Current Cap Table - Founders are investors in the company, we look at seed and bridge to A rounds.
- Lead Investors – Must have a lead investor from a syndication partner angel group or a known angel investor. Pre negotiated term sheets with favorable terms and valuation to OSEA Angel Investors is strongly considered.
- Burn Rate – Must have 18 months of working capital in the bank to support monthly burn rate.
- Exit – Exit strategy is identified and predicted within 2-7 years.
Please contact us for more information.